Setting the Global Standard
Easyworkorder helps the the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm mananage 5,000,000 square feet of commercial real estate in San Francisco.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2014 revenues of $9.0 billion and approximately 70,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #321 in 2015. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 14 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for three years in a row.
For the managers of nearly 5 million square feet of commercial real estate in San Francisco finding a work order management solution that was robust, easy to use, and cost effective was quite a challenge. Key requirements were: a Certificate of Insurance module, a Conference Room Scheduler, the ability to dispatch work requests to outside vendors and provide the vendors the ability to update work orders with their replies. An additional requirement was the ability to add customized functionality when needed. To satisfied their requirements, CBRE narrowed their search down to five finalist, of which, Facilitate365 was one.
In 2006, Facilitate365 beat out the five competitors to be selected the solution of choice for the 5 million square foot portfolio. CBRE implemented tenant portals for all of the buildings in their 5 million square foot portfolio, and a centralized desktop for the property management staff and engineers. Property managers utilized Facilitate365’s eWork Request feature to dispatched work to outside vendors, who in turn used the reply function to update their requests with schedules and other pertinent updates. They also engaged Facilitate365’s Solution Center to create a set of customized reports that they standardized throughout their portfolio.
Facilitate365 was seamlessly implemented and utilized. Its easy of use and intuitiveness made it ease to role out to tenants, requiring no more than five minutes per tenant to train. Tenants at the various properties all embraced the login portal. That they could each track the progress of each request they submitted and see the running chronology of activity helped improve communication between them and the and property management staff. CBRE processed at least 200 work orders per month and saved at least 60 minutes per work order. Their ROI averages out to 200%.
Learn more about CBRE by visiting their website: www.cbre.com.
Experience Easyworkorder.com for yourself by watching a short video. Or schedule a live demo and a representative can guide you through the areas of the application that interest you most.
CB Richard Ellis
- World’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm
- 2014 revenues of $9.0 billion and approximately 70,000 employees
- 5 million square foot portfolio in San Francisco
- Processes over 200 work orders per month
- No centralized system to manage tenant requests resulting in lost work orders and incomplete work
- Excessive time spent managing tenant service requests
- Certificates of Insurance management took 80/year to complete
- Login portals for all 5 million Square feet
- Utilized Certificate of Insurance Module
- Utilized eWork Requests to dispatch work to outside vendors
- Utilized Conference Room Scheduler to allow tenants to reserve conference rooms
- At-a-glance desktop providing visibility into entire portfolio’s work load
- Enlisted Solution Center for custom reporting
- Saved at least 200 hours per month processing work requests
- Improved communication between property management staff, tenants and vendors
- Custom reports became standardized amongst portfolio
- Certificate of Insurance module saved property management staff 80 hours per year per property
- ROI of over 200%
Comments are closed.