Connect your employees to essential information, partners and machines anytime, anywhere with Facilitate365.
Access Facilitate365 from anywhere using any Internet-connected device — a browser on a PC or Mac, tablet or a smart phone
Reduce training and time-to-benefit with a consistent, flexible and intuitive user experience across devices
Increase productivity with the most complete and connected user experience available for the facilities management industry
Provide any user mobile access with no downloading of apps
Features & Capabilities
A Connected Experience
Unlike older CMMS systems that are often disjointed or accessible only from a desktop, Facilitate365 provides a consistent, connected user experience across platforms and devices. Your IT department will also appreciate that Facilitate365 requires no local client software, plug-ins or specific browsers versions.
- Access Facilitate365 from any device with an Internet connection, anywhere in the world
- Enjoy a consistent user experience across devices and platforms
- Give workers in the field access to Facilitate365 wherever they are — whether on a tablet on a forklift or using a bar code scanner in an inventory location
- Use Facilitate365 on any Android or iOS device without any cumbersome downloads
- Increase productivity thanks to no IT setup, no ongoing maintenance or upgrades, and no software or plug-ins to install
The Facilitate365 interface is designed for demanding enterprise employees who expect their business applications to be as engaging, portable and intuitive as today’s consumer applications. From your most tech-savvy employees to technology challenged workers, all will learn to use Facilitate365 quickly and easily — leading to greater productivity.
Always On — Everywhere
Built on the most advanced cloud technologies, Facilitate365 is available anywhere there is Internet access. Connect the way you want to — using a PC or Mac browser, smart phone or tablet, and any version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
Comments are closed.