Connect your employees to essential information, partners and machines anytime, anywhere with mfg:LITE Manufacturing Cloud.
Access mfg:LITE Manufacturing Cloud from anywhere using any Internet-connected device — a browser on a PC or Mac, tablet or a smart phone
Reduce training and time-to-benefit with a consistent, flexible and intuitive user experience across devices
Increase productivity with the most complete and connected user experience available for the lite manufacturing industry
Provide any user mobile access with no downloading of apps
Features & Capabilities
A Connected Experience
Unlike older ERP systems that are often disjointed or accessible only from a desktop, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud provides a consistent, connected user experience across platforms and devices. Your IT department will also appreciate that Plex requires no local client software, plug-ins or specific browsers versions.
- Access mfg:LITE from any device with an Internet connection, anywhere in the world
- Enjoy a consistent user experience across devices and platforms
- Give plant floor workers access to mfg:LITE wherever they are — whether on a tablet on a forklift or using a bar code scanner in an inventory location
- Use mfg:LITE on any Android or iOS device without any cumbersome downloads
- Increase productivity thanks to no IT setup, no ongoing maintenance or upgrades, and no software or plug-ins to install
The mfg:LITE interface is designed for demanding enterprise employees who expect their business applications to be as engaging, portable and intuitive as today’s consumer applications. From your most tech-savvy employees to technology challenged workers, all will learn to use mfg:LITE quickly and easily — leading to greater productivity.
Always On — Everywhere
Built on the most advanced cloud technologies, mfg:LITE Manufacturing Cloud is available anywhere there is Internet access. Connect the way you want to — using a PC or Mac browser, smart phone or tablet, and any version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
Comments are closed.